Wednesday 14 September 2011

Cake lull...


Just saying I've not forgotten this blog, I've just actually had no cakes to do lately! I've just had a request for one for early next month, and I'm contemplating one for the end of this month for someone else as a present, but other than that it's a little quiet, unless my mother in law is keeping some quiet that she'll spring on me later!


I can show you something else I'm working on at the moment, it's not a cake but it's inspired by the last cake I did for my mum. Several people said how they loved the birds and would love it on canvas, so I've been working on that. Here's a sneaky peek, but it's not finished yet :)

I should probably enjoy the peace right now before the mad rush of Christmas cakes. There always seem to be birthdays and Christenings muddled in around Christmas too, but the peak wedding season in nearly over...

I'll trawl back through the archives sometime and find some photos of cakes I forgot to post here if it stays quiet on the cake front, or maybe post tutorials if anybody has anything they'd like to have explained to them? I have spare icing for now I can experiment with if I get bored :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Yummy Cupcake