Monday 28 June 2010

Faerie Cake

Time for more cakes! I'm still getting through cake photos backlog. It's a good job I don't have any cakes to make this week. It's very hot here at the moment and the sugarpaste would just melt into a gloopy mess and go all 'orrible.

Here's a Faerie Cake... goes with the blog name! I was actually rather cross with this cake because the faerie's legs and hands and things kept falling off, but most cracks and things got covered with butterflies. I don't think anyone else noticed- but I knew it and it made me really, really cross.
It was a little girl's first birthday cake.



Edible glitter is the BEST THING EVER by the way. Sorry the pictures are so dreadful.. I've said before that my old photos are on poor phone cameras but the new cakes are all taken with much better photos, I promise!


1 comments:

Shaheen said...

I love it. Wonderful.

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Yummy Cupcake