Saturday 19 June 2010

Spongebob Square Cake

Still getting through the backlog of old cakes we've made over the years that have long since been eaten!

Today, I'd like to show you the cake we made for my brother in law and his fiancée's engagement party. They like Spongebob Squarepants because they're both so grown up, and they love to snorkel, so what better thing to do for a cake than make them snorkel with the Spongebob characters and give his fiancée and enormous engagement ring?

As you can guess, my job on this one was mainly all the little characters, whereas my MIL did the happy couple and the swirly sea background. The shells are things around the base are from some fabulous moulds.

Here's the top view:


I'm afraid, as normal, you'll need lots of photos to see all the detail!

Squidward
Spongebob
Patrick
Gary

Sorry that Plankton isn't very clear, but he was very, very small and hiding at the back!


I hope you all like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Yummy Cupcake