Sunday 20 June 2010

Retro gaming cakes

Still getting through cake backlog! So here's some gaming cakes!

First of all here's one I did for my brother's birthday based on the game Lemmings (see the Wiki here)You'll be pleased to know that the background is moldable chocolate (Cocoform)

Normal problem with the camera not liking small things I'm afraid (I do have a better camera nowadays!)


Secondly here's a cake I had no part in, my MIL made it for my husband (her son) for his birthday and I couldn't get away to do it as a surprise.. but it was my idea to make it a Pacman cake so that kind of counts right? I always get annoyed by the sideways ghost in it.. I'm sure they never do that in the game!


Next post I will show you our first and only divorce cake so far which was so much fun it should be illegal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Yummy Cupcake